Friday, January 27, 2017

My New Found Love For Copper - Copper Mug CO & A Coupon!!

Okay, so the copper craze is real! I have seen more copper pieces floating around this past Holiday Season than ever! I am now the proud new owner of my first piece of copper dinnerware this stunning Pitcher from Copper Mug Co.  !


I am planning a special brunch this weekend and I know this pitcher will be the star of show! Copper Mug Co is having a Valentines Day Sale so go follow them on Instagram to find out when it goes live.

Here is Matthew my little helper getting ready for this weekend and that shirt you guys really does fit this little ladies man perfectly!


 This piece is so well made, this is one of those forever pieces that will outlast every other "Craze" piece. Copper is so beautiful and can really be mixed with all kinds of dinnerware.

Use Code MAGNOLIA10 for 10% OFF anything in the store!!



Note: I was kindly sent the product featured in this post in exchange for writing about it. It’s thanks to wonderful sponsors like these that The Magnolia Mom is able to keep running! All opinions are my own.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment