Monday, January 16, 2017

Nursing Style with Figure 8 Maternity

I am beyond excited to have partnered with Figure 8 Maternity help me overcome one of my biggest challenges lately Nursing Style! Being comfortable as a nursing mother is very important to me and being able to nurse comfortably while we are out of the house has been an issue for me since Matthew my first son.


We have finally gotten past the two month mark with Jacob and have been able to go out a lot more, the weather in Florida has been great and we really enjoy taking our kids out to the park in the evenings to get some fresh air and run off some energy!





I am wearing the Tessa 3/4 Sleeve Knit Cross-Wrap Nursing Dress here it is so soft and makes the perfect dress for a casual family date night with my boys at the park. This dress would also be so easy to dress up and wear to the office or a formal event!



Check out Figure 8 Maternity for all the top brands of nursing and maternity wear! Figure 8 Maternity is so Amazing they are offering my followers 10% OFF with the code 10off@themagnoliamom expires 5/31/17 

 

XO- Amy

 

Note: I was kindly sent the product featured in this post in exchange for writing about it. It’s thanks to wonderful sponsors like these that The Magnolia Mom is able to keep running! All opinions are my own.
    

 


No comments:

Post a Comment