Friday, February 3, 2017

Seamlessly Going Though Motherhood With Bravado Designs

If you have been following along, you know I have been looking for just the right nursing wear to feel comfortable, sexy and still feel good about nursing at home and in public. If you are looking for the PERFECT nursing bra I have found it! The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra by Bravado Designs is so comfortable and provides the best back support I've found in a nursing bra with a nice wide back it wont slip or fold during the day.

Bravado is so Amazing they made a Body Silk Seamless Nursing Cami also! It is the same bra sewn right in. I literately wear this everyday, not having to wear a bra at home is AMAZING!!


This is #MOMLIFE at its best, this is daily life my boys and I just getting though the day! Thank You Bravado Designs for making it that much easier.




If you see my Instagram post last night you seen me wearing this bra while working out !? What? Yes, it is that good. Check out the new Sea Glass Color that would be super cute for working out!
 

 


Note: I was kindly sent the product featured in this post in exchange for writing about it. It’s thanks to wonderful sponsors like these that The Magnolia Mom is able to keep running! All opinions are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment