Monday, November 20, 2017

Instant Bedroom Upgrade with Lighting from Lamps Plus




Instant Bedroom Upgrade with Lighting from Lamps Plus 

When it comes to Lighting, who else needs some inso!? I know I spend hours on Pinterest searching for just the right lighting that will go with my home and style. I was lucky enough to find Lamps Plus where the inspiration is so GOOD! Check out Lamps Plus Instagram Pg. for your daily dose of inspo. and get the just the right light for your space! 

What do you think about these gorgeous modern lamps I added to our Master bedroom for an instant upgraded feel! 


I added one to our floating shelf nightstand in an awkward corner that really needed light. I had searched for months for just the right look and I finally found it with Lamps Plus! 

If you follow along on Instagram you seen the $200 GIVEAWAY we did in collaboration with Lamps Plus ! Follow along @themagnoliamom for more awesome Giveaways!! 


I added the 2nd lamp to my desk corner nook, it has made working late so much easier and has added just the right touch to my work space


I am absolutely in LOVE with Lamps Plus and I know you will be too, follow them on Instagram HERE for more amazing Giveaways and Inspiration !!

XOXO
Amy 



No comments:

Post a Comment