Sunday, November 5, 2017

Boho Baby Bear 1st Birthday

Note: I was kindly sent the products featured in this post. It’s thanks to wonderful sponsors like these that The Magnolia Mom Blog is able to keep running! All opinions are my own. The Magnolia Mom Blog is a proud Freshly Picked Partner.

Our Baby is 1 .....  am truly in awe how fast this year has gone by. When I found out I was pregnant with Jacob our 2nd baby I did not know how being a mom of 2 would work, I had given my all to our first son 24/7 for the past 2 years at that time and too be honest I was nervous. Last year we welcomed Jacob with open loving arms and he has been the perfect addition to our family ever since.

Jacob: you are and will forever be my baby bear, you are mamas boy and love to snuggle, you sleeped though the night since day 1 (WHAT??!!), you always wake up happy and make us all laugh at your silly faces when you eat. We LOVE you beyond measure, Happy 1st Birthday.





 I came up with this "Boho Baby Bear Theme" all around the Paw Print design of Freshly Picked Mocs, I seen them and knew they would be perfect for our Baby Bear.

Honestly he does not like to wear shoes, but he loves socks so when we go out out we always put on a pair of Mocs and he seems to be ok with the compromise. Low and behold he took his took his actual First Steps today in FP Mocs !!!! from his first pair to his pair he took his first steps in I feel such a connection with FP and I'm so happy they were a part of his 1st Birthday.

We had a small celebration with close family this year since my husbands birthday is just a few days prior to Jacobs we took a family vacation to spend as much quality time with our boys as possible before the RUSH of the Holidays.


I had so much fun working with some really great shops for this, I love how one idea can become reality so magically!

Mocs: Freshly Picked
Beautiful Fresh Garland: The Garland Guy 
Birthday Crown: Little Ones Baby Co
Play Tent: Made Pretty Again
Woodland Backdrop: Drop Place
Tee Pee Cake Topper: Rustic Redo
Log Pillow: Witty Novelty


No comments:

Post a Comment