Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Let's Make "Piece" A Tradition with Edwards Pie!

') !important; width:400px;height:50px;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;display:inline-block;padding:0"/>>

Happy Pi Day! Today is March 14, 2017 "Pi Day" and I'd like to start a tradition, I have many special people in my life and it is important to me to show them piece, as my siblings and I have have started our adult lives we have all become different people with our own views and opinions, this is part of what I love so much about our adult life together we are all still very close and respect each others views what better way to celebrate our close relationship than with a YUMMY Edwards Pie




I have SO Many wonderful childhood memories over pi, its the reason you eat your green beans at thanksgiving. Right?! 




Be sure to like Edwards Pie on Facebook and join in tonight on Twitter for a live Party at 8pm #EdwardsPieceOffering 

Today "Pi Day 2017" is a great day, we will enjoy conversation and each other because a "PIE" is how we celebrate and PIECE always starts at home for me.

The Edwards Baking Company was founded in 1950 by namesake Tom Edwards!

Edwards Pies have always been a favorite of our family and can definitely be spotted at every Holiday Party and Pi Day at our house!


Note: I was kindly sent the product featured in this post. It’s thanks to wonderful sponsors like these that The Magnolia Mom is able to keep running! All opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment