Thursday, March 23, 2017

Everyday Life With The Boys - Nuby To The Rescue

Note: I was kindly sent the products featured in this post. It’s thanks to wonderful sponsors like these that The Magnolia Mom is able to keep running! All opinions are my own. The Magnolia Mom Blog is a proud Nuby Parent Blogger Partner.



Everyday life with kids is a Wild Adventure to say the least, if its not "I'm Hungary" or "I Need a Snack" than they are bored of the show they started watching 5 minutes ago so the activities, toys and meal time accessories we choose to use make a huge difference for me. 

The first product we love is the Clik-it™ Flip-it™ Stainless Steel Insulated Cup, this is Matthews go to cup, he has never liked "sippy cups" and always loved straws, this cup keeps his drinks cold for 10 hours! Awesome for on the go! This cup does not leak, I have found it in the bottom of my diaper bag full and it has never leaked once, it is also very easy to clean, so important for me!



Good Morning

We usually do some kind of activity during the morning before we go outside, at this stage with Jacob becoming more aware of what his brother is doing we love using the Nuby Stack O' Rings I love the bright vibrant colors and how easy they are to clean! Big brother can show Jacob all the beautiful colors and keep him interested for at least half an hour ! 



These wonderful products are just two that we use and love everyday! Both of these products are easy to clean, the #1 thing I look for in any of the products I use for the kids.

XO-
Amy 

No comments:

Post a Comment