Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Finn & Emma - The Boys First Matching Outfits

These Pajamas from Finn & Emma are the best! The buttery-soft organic cotton is thick and luxurious, Matthew loves wearing these (sometimes all day) ! 

 

It's really hard to find cute good quality clothes for boys, because there is just simply always less "Boy" designs to choose from it seems wherever I shop, be sure to head over to Finn & Emma for the cutest Girl and Boy Organic Clothes and Toys! 

 


When Jacob was born I could not wait to get them together wearing these pajamas, Matthew could not stop talking about how he and his brother were dressed the same he thought it was the best thing in the world! Knowing I am putting 100% Organic Cotton on my boys makes the Mommy in me jump and down.


You can shop Finn & Emma HERE with 15% OFF your order ! 



Note: I was kindly sent the products featured in this post in exchange for writing about them It’s thanks to wonderful sponsors like these that The Magnolia Mom is able to keep running! All opinions are my own.







No comments:

Post a Comment