Wednesday, October 12, 2016

What's In my Hospital Bag!

Well here I am ready to POP and I am finally packed and ready to go! The procrastination is part waiting for some of the items to arrive and part chasing after a 2.5 yr old wild man! I was packed and ready to go with him at 36 weeks (things change when you have a little person who "needs" you every time you close the door to do something.


 With that being said, here is what I packed in my Hospital Bag for baby #2!

 

  For Mama:
  • Nursing Friendly Pajamas (2 pairs) I'm bringing nursing tanks and comfortable pj pants to be as at home as possible! 
  • Hygiene I'm bringing Make-up, travel size shampoo/conditioner, body wash, Hair tie, Toothbrush and toothpaste, hairdryer. 

 


  • Shrinkx Belly® Bamboo Charcoal c/o UpSpring
    I’m planning on wearing this immediately after delivery as it’s supposed to help shrink your uterus and eliminate excess fluid! The charcoal will help increase blood flow and speed healing in addition to shrinking swelling, yes!      
 
 
  • Cozy Socks for during Labor I'm bringing a pair of cozy socks with rubber grips on the bottom in case I have to get up and walk around during labor.
  • The Birth Gown c/o Della B. Mine is the Pink Harper, I am bringing this beautiful gown as it will definitely make me feel much nicer than wearing the very worn out gowns provided by the hospital, this gown has hidden features like the hidden front zipper that will make skin to skin and nursing a breeze after delivery. The material is so soft and light it will be so comfortable during labor, there are many different colors and styles to chose from.
 
For Baby:

  • Diapers Honest Co  I know the hospital will have these but we love honest diapers especially for newborn skin as it is so sensitive! 
  • Swaddle and Hat set c/o Milkmaid Goods I am bringing this as a result of missing out on a truly "Newborn" Hospital photo with Matthew, you don't realize how much baby changes in the first 24 hours until its to late and I would love to get hospital photos this time around in a cute swaddle.  
 
  • Going Home Outfit/ Blanket I'm bringing footed pajamas because I want baby to be comfortable, I am also bringing a super cozy soft blanket for the ride home.
  • New Classic Collection Mocs c/o Freshly Picked How perfect are these Classic Birch Moccasins from the new classic collection at Freshly Picked ! I have to bring these along to start photographing memories made in his new Moc's!                           
  Don't forget to tell dad to be too pack his overnight bag and have it ready as well, this is comfortable shorts and a tee shirt, toothbrush, sandals, extra pillow and going home outfit for my husband ! 





Note: I was kindly sent several products featured in this post in exchange for writing about them – all are designated with “c/o”. It’s thanks to wonderful sponsors like these that The Magnolia Mom is able to keep running! All opinions are my own.


Don't Forget to Follow along on Instagram @themagnoliamom !

No comments:

Post a Comment