Friday, May 27, 2016

Baby Registry Must Haves

I have been doing so much research lately in true style of myself, what I have found is Baby Must Haves have changed! Even just from 2.5 years ago when I was a first time mom totally clueless about what to include on my registry, going Solly on the "suggested items" section in the registry. This time around I feel I know alot more about what baby defiantly doesn't need a huge abundant amount of Newborn - 3 month clothes or  3 different types of swings. In my experience finding the perfect infant seat that has a combo of movement, entertainment and sound is a lifesaver 4moms Plush mamaRoo Infant Seat is high on our registry! The perfect muslin swaddle can do wonders for sleep aden® by aden + anais® swaddleplus® worked so well and are also on the top of my list. Speaking of Sleep let's talk about HALO Bassinest Swivel Sleeper I am all about sleep and I believe I've found the solution! I vividly remember being a new mom waking up every 5 minutes to check if my new baby was "still breathing" yes it is totally normal :) The worst part was I had to bring my zoombied self up and over the side of the bassinet to do so, the HALO has a mesh side and a pull down side to easily lift baby this one is a must for me. The breast feeding adventure begins again, I have learned so much since writing my "Help my baby wont latch" post back in 2014 and have also done so mush research on breast pumps I have concluded we will give the Medela Pump a place on our list. Bathing Baby for me is the most relaxing time of day, baby is calm, mom and dad are calm and everyone is getting ready to relax for the night. I love anything Honest Brand we used every product from diapers to the organic chest rub with Matthew and love everything about each product. I look forward to using my new finds and my existing loves with our new bundle of joy as a second time mom this year!
   





No comments:

Post a Comment