Tuesday, February 2, 2016

V-Day Gift Guid for Him! 2016

Ok, February is finally here! I have been observing my husband for the past couple of months thinking about Valentines Day gift Ideas. Ok I know I sound crazy but, I am a sucker for V-Day and I always love to get him a gift he didn't expect to get or something he didn't end up getting for Christmas that he could really use throughout the year. I have put together a few of my favorite practical V-Day gift choices for that special man in your life who doesn't expect anything, but deserves so much !

This Beast Mode Tee is super soft and so light, perfect for his next workout session! Thank you to our friends over at North2SouthDesigns on Etsy for this awesome design, check out this shop today and get free shipping on your order in time for V-day! Use code NOSHIPN2SD for free shipping. 



 Sweat Pants    Fitness Watch      Nike Shoes     Nike Bag     Beast Mode Shirt


No comments:

Post a Comment