Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Does a good pregnancy pillow make the difference?

Today I woke up on my back again, this has been happening for about a week now.. I am in the 16th week of my pregnancy and debating on a pregnancy pillow! 

I have been researching all day on the (few) recommend pregnancy pillows out there, my question is does a good pregnancy pillow really make a difference? At this point I am well aware it is only going to be harder and harder to get a good nights rest as I grow and grow but, I am willing to try about anything!

Boppy   

Boppy 3pc Custom-Fit Total Body Pregnancy Pillow with Back, Belly and Leg Support

This pillow retails for $54.99 at Target and has 4.5 star out of 5 rating, most of the reviews are 50/50 either they love this product or they can't stand it! 

Bump Nest

Only available online www.bumpnest.com

This pillow is the ONLY pregnancy pillow I have found that is Machine Washable !!! Yes, the actual pillow and the case are machine washable (very convenient for a clean freak like me) this pillow retails for $89.00 and comes with one of the 9 fun pillow covers offered from Bump Nest. I have not found that many reviews on this particular pillow but the few I have found call it a lifesaver.

Leachco 


Leachco - All Nighter Total Body Pregnancy Pillow

This pillow retails for $55.00 at Walmart and has a average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 most of the reviews on this monster of a pillow are really good! I am not sure how I feel about the wrap around design, although it does make sense.   


Any suggestions? I would love to hear your experiences and reviews about using a pregnancy pillow.

   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment